Welcome to The Food Pantry of Green Cove Springs
Since 1989, we have been providing Clay County with emergency food for families and individuals in need. We rely on food drives from local organizations to stock our shelves and donations from foundations, corporations, and individuals in the community. The Food Pantry is an all volunteer organization which allows your donations to go directly to feeding the hungry and supporting our mission in Clay County.
The Food Pantry of Green Cove Springs Video Presentation
From Hunger to Hope
When a single mother struggles to feed her children, we assist her.
When a homeless family is forced to live in their car, we assist them.
When a senior must choose between medicine and food, we assist him.
In 2015, we served over 9300 people in these or similar situations. Here’s what a few had to say:
- “This food pantry has been a blessing to my husband and me during a very difficult time. Blessings to all the men who volunteer their time and helped in our time of need.” Ellen
- “It’s not just a place to get food; it is a place where you are treated with respect and kindness.” Christina
- “Thank you for giving food for our community. You guys are very nice to be doing sweet things for people who need it.” Destiny
- “Thank you for providing food for the needy in our community – for I am one right now. God Bless You. I will pray for you.” Charles
- “If it wasn’t for The Food Pantry I couldn’t feed my family sometimes. Thank God for all you do.” Wendy
- “Our hearts are filled with so much gratitude that it brings tears to my eyes. Thank You Lord!” Joel
- “It means a world of good to know that people still care.” Melissa
- “You have helped a lot when we were not able to buy food for our household. We didn’t have to go without. They are always smiling, ready to help us and have wonderful attitudes. Thank You!” Cartney
SAVE THE DATE! THIS YEAR'S GALA WILL BE NOVEMBER 4, 2016 @ 6:30pm
SULLIVAN HALL IN FLEMING ISLAND
Support The Food Pantry and enjoy a Silent Auction, Door Prizes, International Food by Nonie's Catering, Entertainment, 50/50 Raffle
Check out our events page for information on sponsorship opportunities! We would love to include your business in our early press releases!
Need help? Get more information.
Download a list of Clay County Community Resources >>